Join key opinion leaders at a unique meeting dedicated to developing the next generation of B and plasma cell directed therapies with sustainable effectiveness in treating immune mediated disease and transformed patient outcomes
Several clinical trials of B and plasma cell directed therapies are demonstrating positive results across a broad range of non-oncological, immune mediated diseases including systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and Sjogren’s syndrome. However, the vast potential of developing next generation B cell directed therapies remains challenging with limited fundamental knowledge on the role of B and plasma cell subtypes in health, autoimmunity and the wider immune system.
Our virtual summit arrives as the first ever cross-disciplinary meeting for large pharma, biotech and academia. This forum is dedicated to harnessing the full therapeutic opportunity of numerous candidates directed against various B and plasma cell targets (incl. CD20, PI3K, BTK & more). Come armed with questions, ideas and experiences and together, take steps to develop the next generation of B cell directed therapies to improve immune mediated disease management, define effective combination treatment regimens and transform patient outcomes.
Join the B-Cell Directed Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Summit to:
- Discover fundamental B and plasma cell biology to identify pathogenic subtypes and therapeutic targets with Duke University, Universities of Texas and Colorado
- Understand translational approaches and considerations for clinical trial design and patient stratification with Novartis and University of Rochester
- Examine the latest approaches targeting T & B cell crosstalk through T cell dependent mechanisms with AnTolRx, Akston Biosciences and Cour Pharmaceuticals
- Optimize small molecule inhibitor approaches that impact B cell function in autoimmunity with Incyte, Biogen and Principia Biopharma
- Explore next generation biologics approaches targeting pathogenic B cells with Jounce Therapeutics and Momenta Pharmaceuticals
World-Class Speaker Faculty
Senior Director - Pharmacology (Non- Oncology)
Principal Scientist: M267 CD38 SIFbody Program Co-Lead